Our Covid 19 Policy
If you have booked a package holiday with us and your holiday is effected by an outbreak of coronavirus before the start of your journey we will adopt the following procedure:
In the first instance we will ask you to approach your insurance company, we will then ask you to consider rolling over your holiday to another date. If an insurance claim or holiday roll-over is not an option we will then offer you a full refund.
If your holiday has already started then you should be curtailment claim from your insurance.
Before you travel we advise you to check the FCO, the Uk government website and the government website of the country you are travelling too.
Covid 19 – 100% financial guarantee
We are offering a 100% refund guarantee for all booking up to 48 hours before the start time of the first lessons.
This will be applicable for all bookings cancellation due to Covid-19 issues:
- Government-imposed travel restrictions in your Country or in Switzerland
- You are sick with COVID-19 (you must provide a medical certificate/positive COVID-19 test as evidence)
- The Zermatt ski area has been closed due to COVID-19
We are also offering the flexibility to defer all booking for 24 months at no extra cost.
The necessary measures are in place for your safety:
- Wearing a mask will be compulsory to use the ski lift, like all the other means of transport.
- Limitation of number of participant per course.
- Hydro-alcoholic gel available.
- Booking lessons online, by phone and email.