BB Junior Academy
This exciting and action-packed club is aimed at children age 9 and above. A fun-filled week of games and challenges focused on making friends, having fun, exploring the resort and learning to love the snow.
- 5 Mornings (Mon to Fri) 09:30 to 12:30: £164
(not offered high season)
- 5 Whole days 09:30 to 15:30 including lunch: £270
- High Season: 5 Whole days 09:30 to 15:30 including lunch: £300
- Weekend Club: 09:30 to 15:30 including lunch: £130
- Private Lessons: As per normal rates
- Minimum 3 to run the course
Learn to ski in a fun environment and make new friends! This course is for children who have not skied before or may have had a small amount of lessons in a snowdome but are struggling for control a snowplough.
Join this level if you are happy on the nursery slopes and easy blues but need to learn some new skills to enjoy more of the mountain.
If you can ski parallel on easier slopes and get round most of the mountain, then join this team to learn how to tackle stepper sections with more control.
If you have been on a few ski holidays and can ski any piste but need more control on steep slopes and would like to improve carving and skiing faster, then this is the course for you
NEW we are offering freestyle weeks for children who are accomplished skiers and looking to gain some skills in the park with our freestyle team.
- Packed lunch (not with morning only sessions)
- 6 hours including a supervised lunch
What to bring
- Ski clothing for all weathers
- Lift Pass
- Sun Cream
- Skis, boots, helmet and poles already prepared by a ski hire centre